2.5.09

the longest week of my life...

today i went for a walk with my friend Adrian, we were talking about this past week when i realized all that had transpired. somehow in my head i was thinking that my Spanish final happened like two or three weeks ago, but really it was this past Tuesday! some how everything was drown out into what seemed like an eternity rather then a week. then it got me to thinking that it's just not fair... when a moment or day or week is really good, then it's so fleeting, almost like it couldn't have happened it moved so fast. for me that was girls camp, my mission or playing barbies with my sister Ann Marie as a little kid. yet somehow when it's hard, it's like you can live your whole life in that single moment. like when you said the wrong thing in front of someone you like, the moment you realized that they really just don't care, or when you fell and hurt your knee; you know what i'm talking about i'm sure. (oh the worse! when you are waiting for something to end! like class or church! ha! i've had a few of those moments in my time!)
but i wonder why it is that way, maybe it's human nature, like how we only remember negative things and seem to look over all the good that is in our lives. i think that the only antidote for this is to be grateful for what you got no matter how little it is. otherwise the loneliness will kill you.
so what am i grateful for tonight?
A warm bed, Tylenol PM and that tomorrow is the last day of this week! :o)
you gotta love life, don't ya? it just keeps going with or without you! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment