26.4.09

Sometimes i get stuck on a song. there's always just something about it that makes it so that no other song will do it for me. so i just listen to the same song over and over again! like today on the way home from Amanda's house, i was listening to a CD Jen made me and this one song came on and there was something about it that it just completed me. so i listened... and danced to it all the way home! even when there was a cop right by me, i didn't care, i kept dancing. some things are just too good to stop.

3 comments:

  1. Like sugar wafers. Once you start into a package it is almost impossible to stop, you can always eat just one more. Even when you become completely nauseated to the point of turning green you continue to place one after another in your month for no other reason than for the wonderful feeling of the artificially-flavored sugar dissolving on your tongue. For a surprise ending replace with sugar-FREE wafers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... my comment is almost as long as your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA!! Patrick you slay me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete