13.4.09

so life has been coming at me kinda crazy like lately, ive got a lot to tell you all. i had a cocktail party with fake cocktails! it was amazing, but i don't have any pictures. All the pictures that i took were on my friend Patrick's camera. so if you want to see 'em check out his blog. i'm following it so you should be able to find it rather easily. but it was a huge success in my opinion! everyone got all fancy and i made cute little appetizers that i brought out on a gold platter while Patrick made all the drinks! he was the bartista. we had some people there till about 3:00 am-ish. and that translated to me not going to bed till about 5:00am. i wanted to die. but it was good.
ok on to this WONDER of a picture here, yes it is a napkin. and my mom. (hi mom!) this past Easter Sunday i thought that i needed to "improve" myself, so what did i do? i turned to the ever so trusty you tube and learned some cool ways to fold napkins!!! it was great! they looked so darn dainty! i set the table and had a lot of fun doing it! i think i really want to have a dinner party soon just so i can set a fancy table and really get into it! so look forward to one for those that live near me!
i made some cupcakes too, i thought that they were simple but cute and just right for Easter. with their little spring colors. Dinner all in all was more enjoyable then i thought it would be. Ann Marie and Joe were not there because Ann is out of town, but other then that it my family was all there, so it was a good one after all. i hope that everyone had a good Easter then.
i have a part two for the whole ticket thing that went down last October (yes, it's still going on) but i'm going to wait till the end of the week to write about it, so you guys can get the whole story! :o)
one last thing, Sarah my cuz, got me on face book the other day and said that she liked my blog, but i didn't know till after the matter! so i wanted to give a shout out to Sarah and say that i love you and i hope you are enjoying your job! thanks for the post card too!

1 comment: