18.4.09

ok! so i just want to say my little happy moments today. happy moment #1 i was at target and there was this cute little Asian lady helping me find a black skirt (i found one happy moment #3) but right as i was leaving, she looked at me and said "you look like a hairdresser" i was so taken aback by that, because i am! so i didn't say so but asked what made her say that. she said that i just had the hairdressing air or something, that all hairdresser hair looks better then others. that made me happy, i gave her my card and we both thought that it was so cool that she knew!
k- happy moment number #2, i saw "Turkish Delight" today and i bought it! i've always wanted some since C.S. Lewis! and i like it!
Last one... Happy moment #4, my coworker Ruthie, a client named Maghon and i have been talking about his thing called "bump-it" it gives you a huge bump at the crown, we all indulged that we all secretly wanted to order it. (it's on a infomercial) so tonight, i don't know what got into me, i don't know maybe it was the Turkish delight, i don't know! but it's on it's way! yeh!
so those are my happy moments hope you all enjoined 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment