2.4.09

so think there must be something about me that makes cops really nice to me. because besides that one jerk cop that pulled me over and wrote me a ticket the ONE time i wasn't doing anything wrong, i almost ALWAYS get out of tickets. for example, i have been pulled over twice since i last blogged about my last ticket. and they both did the same thing, ask me for my info, asked me how i was doing... then explain why i was pulled over... and how i really shouldn't do that... they ask how my "record" is... i always say, "oh! i think i might have a crash on it!" (accompanied with a very sweet "pout" face) then they say, "hold on... i'll be right back." this is the point that i, like most or all people call on the name of the most high God and ask that he would get me out of this even though i am clearly in the wrong. then they come back and are like, you your record is pretty clean, don't worry about it Miss, just drive carefully! have a good night.

and then they let me go... i don't get it, even the time that i rear ended someone RIGHT in FRONT of the cop station, he did the same thing, "don't worry about it Miss, just drive carefully!" man, i don't know what it is about me. my only theory (and only because it's so late and i sharing it) is that my eyes convey this sense of awesomeness that only cops are weaken to! they just can't be mean to me! a goodness flows from me for sure! :O) that's why it's funny that i only got a ticket the one time i wasn't doing anything wrong :o)


PS the cop that pulled me over tonight, was REALLY hot! i thought about "misbehaving" so that he'd have to hand cuff me and take me in for questioning! jejejeje i'd of liked that!

3 comments:

  1. I never get tickets either - weird! I also rear-ended someone, clearly my fault, and the nice cop just took my license, did her filling-out-the-forms thing, and then wished me a good day. Maybe my eyes convey a "sense of awesomeness" too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is NOT fair. I ALWAYS get tickets. Every single time I've gotten pulled over, ticket. And I've gotten pulled over a lot. I've tried everything. Crying, flirting, being shamelessly sorry, even being an impatient jerk. NOTHING works for me. You're so lucky! And my cops are *never* hot. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You silly girl. You should have asked him if he was dating anyone. I am glad that you can get out of tickets when you are in the wrong. I have never gotten pulled over so I don't know what it is like, but lets hope goodness would also flow through my eyes and they would have mercy on me. :)

    ReplyDelete