19.2.09

this morning i went to a little Brazilian brunch at Adrianna G. House with Bea, her Mom and Cody S. the whole time i was working on my Portuguese, hoping to pick some up some more. i kept talking in Spanish, putting in the Portuguese words i knew. i trusted Bea not to let me say anything stupid and just ignored Cody because i knew he'd lead me astray. but my trust was misplaced, for Bea tricked me with Codys help into saying that i was pregnant! :o) (oh Bea! i thought i could trust you!)
it wasn't till her mom said it in Spanish that i found out what the laughter was about, i think that i said it like 4 times beforehand! :o)
i have to hand it to them, it was good one! and it was my favorite part of my day!


ps today i wore one of my shirts that i got for $4 at JCPenny! i love that place and i love my new little shirts! hallelujah i love the sales! Kim at the nail salon thinks i have a shopping "problem" but i say i would have a "problem" if i didn't take advantage of this crazy good sales! hallelujah, bless my soul they are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment