20.2.09


i had a dream this morning that i was in a horrible rush, everyone was counting on me to be somewhere and do something and i was giving up a lot in order to do it. then i had to drive all the way to Ohio to do it and i was so stressed out. i had to borrow a van from an old friend and when i got the the place i needed to be i just parked it so that it was a little in the street, i wasn't worried because i wasn't planning on being there long. i did what i needed to do inside, it had something to do with missionaries and my mission president, i was talking to him and i was saying that i couldn't believe that it had been so long since i had been home. then he said that he couldn't believe that he had been home for so long either. (he's still serving) my sister Ann was there with her baby and a sister that i had served with on my mission. i ended up staying longer then i thought beforehand, i didn't feel bad about keeping to the van so long because i kept saying that i was going to buy it.


As i walked out to the van i had never felt so tired and warn out before in my whole life. and though i was beat, i was happy that i had done something good (what ever that was; because i don't remember) but as i walked up to my van i saw that the little door where you put the gas in was open. immediately i thought to myself that someone had siphoned my gas and i couldn't believe my horrible luck, that while i was doing something good something bad would happen to me! but when i got in the car i found a card that read, "no good deed goes unnoticed" then i saw all these baskets of fresh strawberries, Blueberries, cherry pies, homemade breads, and it just kept going, all from like a framers market. I've never seen food that looked to purely good. then it hit me that whoever saw that my car was parked crappy instead of judging me, figured i just needed a little extra help. when i turned on the car i saw that it had been filled to the brim with gas. i didn't see any clues as to who my benefactor was to i just drove away amazed that someone noticed me.



this is what i get from it, God notices us and has such good blessing in store, that will be better then we could ever think of. we've just got to be willing to keep doing our part even if that means we have to continue running on empty in a borrowed van.

2 comments:

  1. So my comment has nothing to do with you post... oh well, I just wanted to let you know that you missed a good time with an outrageous amount of mexican food. They were celebrating Mardi Gras at the Cantina too so the boys got to wear beads and Ashley and I got boas! :) Just wanted to let you know so that next time you don't sleep but come play with us instead!

    ReplyDelete