17.11.08

the Nicest guy ever!

ok, so i went to Kinko's to make copies of myresume, i asked the man behind the counter for some help, not only did he help me pick out agood paper to print it out on, when i asked him for 20 copies,then changed my mind to 15, he still gave me the 20 not changing me for the extra five! then he gave me an extra 10 that "didn't copy as well" for free! THEN he pulled out a stack of the paper we had picked out and gave it to me for free so that i could make some more copies at home!! Nicest guy EVER! it made me super happy to know that there are still good people out there that want to make other people smile. i felt i needed to comment on that because i just watched "The other Boleyn sister" and it was so depressing, to think that people could really act that way to other human beings! so it made me think how grateful i am that i have good people in my life, and that there are nice random guys at coping stores willing to help out some poor little old people like me! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment