13.11.08

Dealing with Dealerships


OK, so i am looking for a car right now.., i don't really like making decisions at all. but i know i need to do this. i hate it because they all seem to question my intelligence, one dealer (who felt greasy) tried convincing me a 1990 Jaguar was an "investment in my future", HA! really?
So anyway, my father sends me to a dealership where i could get some good deals. Now, my list of what i want it really rather small; I want a stick and i DO NOT want a silver car.

so, i get there, i tell them what i want, and the conversation goes like this....
"well Amanda, we have this one that is silver, BUT it's an automatic! nice, eh?"
"um... no"
"OK, OK, we have one that is an automatic in sliver, you'll love it!"
"well, i really don't want it in sliver... or an automatic"
"right, right i understand! look, we've got a PT cruiser..."
"i hate PT cruisers..."
"And it's a silver automatic PT cruiser! IT"S PERFECT FOR YOU!"
at this point i wonder about these people...

needless to say, i did not buy with this dealer. even though they seemed like rather inteligent indiviuals. :o) God bless them for they are his children.


No comments:

Post a Comment