18.11.08

Danielle and Ashely: a tribute

so today, or yesterday i don't remember, i was thinking to myself, "self, i don't know why you write these BLOG thingies! Patrick is the only one that reads them" and though i love and adore Patrick and want to entertain him all day long with my blogs, it made me feel a little sad that no one else reads my blog. because if only Patrick read it i could just e-mail him, right? well, tonight i was at Colver's with Danielle, Ashely, Chad, Will, Nathan and Shelly when i start to tell them about my ticket, when Danielle says "oh wait i read that... in YOUR BLOG..."
HECK YEAH BABY, YEAH!
so it turns out not only do they read my blog, but they enjoy it and wish that i would post more because they like to read peoples blogs to kill time! so now i am feeling so special! i know that at least 3 people read my blog! so I'm going to have to put some more effort in this little thing, i have audience to entertain here!
but it got me to thinking, "who else reads these, but doesn't ever post comments?" so I'm going to need you all to give me a holler comment if you read this, just so i can see if there is one more out there! and if i don't know you but you read this just for fun, let me know, that would be so cool! so give me a holler, even if you are mentioned in this here post, because let's just face it, you could be the only three people that read my blog.
And one more thing, Danielle and Ashley, i thought I'd suggest some of the blogs that i follow to you guys, because they are really cool and they would be supper fun for you to read in case you want to kill some more time! (hope you all don't mind if i share your Blogs with others because I'm gonna)
i like:
Patrick's blog: because he post good pictures, has a good play list and has a random pillow fight on it, a must see, i tell you that much... carlosflynn.blogspot.com
Carolyn's blog: she is in Germany right now so she writes about all of her cool trips to cool places and pizza in Rome with pictures and all, makes me feel like i'm there!... thisiscaroland.blogspot.com
now, i follow a few more, but i think you'll enjoy these the most! so have fun ladies and try not to let the man flirting get to you to much! and i will work on moving out of my comfort zone...

6 comments:

  1. (excuse me for the tic marks above letters, I don't know how to make my computer do that, lol)

    Senorita Amanda, si yo hubiera sabido acerca de sus blogs me habria opiniones para matar el tiempo demasiado, haha. Usted esta en el hecho de impresionante, no mentira ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, translator doesn't work right, but I think you get the hint and should know who this is by now :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holler Amanda? I love reading your blog and hearing all of your fantastic stories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, of course we frequent your blog! Don't forget ours either: www.bryceandadriennedial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heart you and your blog! Thanks for giving me something to do at work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since you posted a link via-your fb status, I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete