30.12.08

so i have been sick since Sunday night, and i have been in a bad mood since then. and emotional. i did not know this about me, that i get so upset when i am truly sick. see i don't normally get fevers, in fact the last time i had one i went to the hospital, and i NEVER go there, for i do not care for the place much. so i really am not trained with dealing with fevers at all.
try to imagine me standing in Meijer, in my bright blue plaid pajamas, a hoody and NO MAKEUP! my eye lashes are falling off and i am crying (in public to boot! oh the shame!) all because i hurt! i went a two months on my mission with bronchitis without complaining and still did my work, i have twisted and pulled more ankles and muscles then i can count (this due to the my lack of grace) but yet i was standing in Meijer... crying.
i also balled out my parents, both of them had crossed me in a very evil way, or so i thought. and though they did do some hurtful stuff, it didn't warrant my yelling and crying (oh really, really, i hate crying) i understand now, that when i really really don't feel good, i am not a good person to cross. best to get some drugs in me and wait for them to kick in before trying to talk to me.
just so you know. :o)

"pills are good! pills are good!" -Dumb and Dumber

No comments:

Post a Comment