18.12.08

My "You Tube" obession

so.... i haven't posted anything. at all. and i've just came back from Canada! you would think that i would tell you all about my trip and my close encounter with pouteen, or maybe i would write a blog about how my mother made me go shopping during a horrible snow storm, perhaps i could touch on the fact that i'm going to be a temple worker, really the list goes on and on! but NO! i have a problem! i watch You Tube at every moment i get. and if i am eating at home, it happens, i HAVE to eat in front of the computer. it's like my stomach can't digest the food unless i am near the computer, namely You Tube!
a month ago i didn't even know what it was! because, you know it was one of those things that got really big while i was on my mission, like texting, (i never did that either before the mish.) in fact when someone frist told me to "check it out on You Tube" i searched for it under "UTube" because that made sense to me. now, i am so addicted that i listen to music on it, i watch TV on it, i talk to my friends to find out what's cool to watch on you tube. i used to quote movies all the time, now... you tube. ("somebodys going get hurt" and "10 bucks" are my favs right now)
really this is bad, i have so much to do right now, i'm not even laughing i have so much to do, i have to make that purse for Ann, clean the house, clean my room, pick up the broken mirror... so much. but i felt the need to tell you all that yes, i have a problem. it's been 10 minutes since i last watched You Tube and i'll probably watch it one more time before i go to bed.
dangit.

No comments:

Post a Comment