27.1.09

sometimes people say that they can't picture me as mad or in a bad mood, i really don't understand that because a lot of these people have seen me mad before or in a bad mood. like today... and yesterday... and last Friday... i was in a really bad mood, i was very mad, but people don't really see it. i think that that is my fault, i don't like it when people know how i feel, unless it is happiness and pleasantness i don't like sharing. but lately i feel it harder and harder not to be mad, namely at people, and that is not normal for me. i think again that is my fault, because i hold it in till i just can't stand it any longer. but i also think that lately people are just kinda inconsiderate, or that they don't appreciate me like i feel i deserve. but then do i appreciate others like i should? am i considerate of others? really no, so i guess i should just stop my bitching and get on with it.
though i think that it's going to cost me in the future for all the therapy i'm going to have to go through... because i'm mad.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amanda!

    I stumbled upon your blog-age, via your Facebook update. And this was the blog entry I wanted to comment on.

    First off, sorry that you have been having some bad days. Bad days are no fun. And I totally understand getting mad and frustrated at people. Though lastly, I find it completely refreshing that you get mad and upset, and have bad days. Out of ignorance, I thought that you were one of those people, that just rarely gets in a blue funk. And honestly, my opinion of you greatly increased, knowing that you aren't always so happy go lucky.

    I am not a person who wears her emotions on her sleeve either, unless it is a mask I cleverly disguise. Though I appreciate your honesty.

    P.S. I love that you swore in your blog. Is that bad of me? :)

    ReplyDelete