13.1.09

so today was my first day of school...


it happens to all, just that most people experience it when they are like five...
but for me it came at the ripe old age of 23! still i was just as excited to start! in fact maybe a little more then the little kidos get, i don't know ask Will.
anyway, a lot of people today didn't really believe me, and the other half asked me if i regretted not having gone to school. but if the truth be known i don't regret being home schooled at all. it was right for me. plus it would have taken away from this amazing day of being sorta normal! i started with a Math Class at 8:00am. i barely made it on time because i missed placed OCC again, and it took me some time to find it. but i made it and sat next to my best "folder buddy" ever Will. all was going well in class till the teacher told us to get three names of people we could call to get notes from if needed. well, we all wrote it on the same green paper, and in the fuss i ended up with someone else's paper!! i was so upset and spent the next thirty minutes figuring out how to get my paper back. i tried to listen and say that I'll get it after class... breath Amanda, just breath... i almost didn't make it, but no worries my opportunity came and i got it back. i think that Math will be fun because Will is there, but it's going to be so hard. I'm going to be counting on you Danielle to see me through this one. :o(

but the Spanish class! that was fun! only because it was in Spanish. we were given a short story to read in Spanish, then so team up with one other person and help each other. well, turns out i was the only person there that knew how to read Spanish... because my one person multiplied in to six. i didn't blame them at all though, it's hard to read in a different language. but we had fun together... though I'm pretty much sure they have plans to copy my work... but yeah. i think that it's going to be my favorite class.



all in all it was good! AND i totally have homework! yes! for the first time ever I've got homework! because ya know, you just don't get homework when you are home schooled. but no worries, like all good students i didn't do any of it yet! :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment