10.6.09

#2

i got punched in the face... but i didn't get it on camera, because not only did i find out that i'm not the type of person to get punched in the face but no one even WANTS to punch me in the face.
but tonight i finally got someone to do it, but i said i wouldn't say who it was... that it would be to Harsh, so i Will not do it in order to keep my promise! :o)
but i think it could have been harder... there will be more thoughts on this matter later.

PS was looking at my flight plans for Monday, and it turns out that i have a little layover in Chicago... yeah, it's from 8:15am till 4:10pm... yeah that's like eight hours, blah! but at least i get to visit the Chicago institute of art in my lay over, and does anyone know of any good places to eat there?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you are having a hard time finding someone to punch you in the face - your face is always smiling, and it's no fun to punch someone who is always smiling. Practice looking grumpy - that may help your cause...

    (and I'm glad the person who did punch you was not too "harsh". "Will" you ever say who it was?)

    ReplyDelete